With a lot of competition in the mobile and per-manufactured trailer home market, there is a lot of choice for double wide floor plans.
With such a large variety they have become very accessible, particularly in the way that they’re sold by many dealers.
As a result, this gives real convenience to many buyers, yet it can be quite difficult to choose the best one for you.
So, with all the factors and considerations you need to make, it is really challenging to determine the best plans and overall layout for next home.
This article will help point you in the right direction for your next big purchase.
What to Look for in a Double Wide Floor Plan?
Before making the final decision in choosing a double wide floor plan, it is best to examine carefully the following:
- Style – When looking for the best floor plan, it is important to decide whether to get a customizable or a standard type. Standard types are usually simple and functional yet cheaper as compared to the customizable style. On the other hand, if you want to add or remove some components, you are free to do so in a customizable type. This one is perfect for those who want to follow a certain theme or design for their home.
- Materials used – This is one essential consideration to make. For some people, mobile homes are not stable enough due to the fact that they are per-manufactured. However, choosing the right materials to use is one way of ensuring durability and longer life span.
- Layout – Basically, double wide floor plans are built by putting two single wide floor plans together. In this case, you may want to check the location of each to ensure that every room is in place. You may also choose the arrangement according to your preferences.
What Your Dealer Should Offer
If you are the type of person who has no idea about mobile houses, it is best to ask for an expert’s advice. Looking for a reputable dealer is one way of ensuring that you will get the best item at a reasonable price. But, how will you do it? To help you, check on these factors:
- Reputation – This refers to the background of the dealer particularly in selling mobile houses with double wide floor plans. Is the company notorious or known in this field?
- Quality – This is always the priority among buyers. Is the company selling quality products or just one of the many, who do not practice integrity in selling? The quality of a product can’t be assured unless tried, so if it’s your first time, words from previous customers can be of great help.
- Prices – There are times when several dealers offer the same quality and possess good reputation. When this makes it hard for buyers to make up their minds, the deciding factor is always the price. Looking for competitive rates is not a bad idea and being able to save a few dollars does matters.
- History – This basically determines what the previous customers experience and say about the product or service. Word of mouth is one good example and an actual encounter with a sales person is definitely considered. Also, try to do a research for your own security.
To determine the best and outstanding double wide floor plan is never an easy task. However, buyers are always presented with several options. Depending on their preferences, the best floor plan is yet to be decided.